Sunday, July 10, 2011

Well... that didn't take nearly as long as I'd hoped.

I log into my facebook account today to find this posted on my page:

Already?!?
 Bummer... I didn't expect him to notice so quickly.  I mean, it's not like I painted the car a new color... or replaced it with a Vespa and tried to act like nothing had changed.  Hmmph.  Oh well, now he knows about it.  But, he's still got to drive it every day!  Woohoo!

(Because I am obviously a kindergartener, I giggle at it every time I pull in the driveway)

Maybe I should aim for something a bit more absurd the next time around.  Perhaps I could have his middle and last name legally changed to Osaurus Rex behind his back? Mark Osaurus Rex.. maybe go all the way and change his first name to Tyran.  ...I am open to suggestions... This isn't over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment