Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My patience was running thin....

Just as I thought my attempt had failed, I receive a package in the mail...
Hmm... it's the size and shape of a license plate... What ever could it BE??
So, I tear into that envelope excitedly like a child on Christmas and WHAT DO I FIND?  Well...It looks like Pennsylvania's Department of Motor Vehicles is in on the joke.  They've approved a very special personalized plate just for me!  It went through the "fart joke" filter and although "BOOBS" would be denied (or, yes, even B00B5... bastards)... They let this one slide.  How fortunate for my fiancĂ©!

Yes, this will do.

Along with the plate they've sent a new registration card and a new registration sticker.  Yep, it's completely legit.  They're completely ridiculous.  What prisoner had the pleasure of creating this abomination?  That's what I wondered... for about 2 seconds before returning to the task at hand.  This shiny new bastard needs to be affixed to the rear-end of that Sentra!! 

But, how do I do this without getting caught??  Ahh.. yes, I will do it under the cover of night.  While I search for flashlights, I come to realize that NOT ONE has working batteries.  Unbelievable.  However, I suddenly remembered the pig light that was in my purse.  Ugh, if that's what I have to use... that's what I will use.  Besides those 'strills on that bad boy are ABNORMALLY bright.  In case you aren't familiar with a Pig Light... I invite you to familiarize yourself:

the 'strills
So, I head outside with my flathead screwdriver, plate, LED 'strills and get to work.
Your time is up, EXM - 6948.
Finally, it is off.  Good riddance to the bore and MOSTLY to the unwelcome advertisement that was stuck to it by one of the WORST auto dealerships on the planet.  Into the  trash you go.  Suck it, Conicelli.


While his cousin kept him distracted inside I managed to sucessfully affix it and replace the paperwork in the glove compartment.  Behold:

Allow me to use the pig light to illuminate it for you.
Now.... How long will it take for him to notice?  And how many oblivious close-encounters will occur?  I will keep you updated!  Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment