Saturday, May 21, 2011

Here's the Deal...

My fiancĂ© wanted to switch cars with me because he has a longer commute and my car gets wayyy better gas mileage. Obviously, it's still registered to me, so I figured I would order a registered 'vanity' plate for it to turn it into the vag mobile. 

I've been asked to document the *entire* process, so I've decided this is where I will share.  Let's see how long it takes him to find out... and how he takes it.

So, here is the soon-to-be bearer of a brand new shiny license plate:
There it sits.  All by itself.  Bored out of its mind.  While I was out "grabbing the mail"  AKA, taking this picture I notice that he is ALREADY onto some sort of shenanigans.
"Taking pictures of the cars?" he asks in a confused-sounding tone.  I said.. "Heh yeah... just taking pictures of the cars..."  So, I quickly snap one of the other car just to throw him off.


Yep, another car...
 He's still watching.  Why in the world would I be outside taking pictures of our cars?  He didn't question that as long as I was taking photos of BOTH of them.  Makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment